Pine is a young and dynamic Budapest based design studio that helps businesses build better digital products, services and customer experiences. We work closely with our clients, both SME’s and large companies, helping them with all aspects of the design process, bringing their ideas to life. This includes strategy, branding, UX/UI design, user testing and more.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who is an experienced art director and is not afraid of UI challenges.
As Pine art director you will be responsible for defining the look and feel of a wide range of digital products as well as building the branding guidelines for our customers.
In addition to that you will also work on the creation of pixel perfect designs which follow digital product design principles such as interaction design, responsiveness, platform specific patterns to mention some.
Pine provides a large number of digital services to its clients so whilst every member of the team develops their super power and specialises in certain areas of digital design, we also like to work with colleagues which are not afraid to pick up challenges and learn new skills.
- Working in the design team on international projects both for startups, SME’s and multinationals.
- Mentor and occasionally lead the work of less senior colleagues
- Define the visual style of the products we deliver
- Build full fledge brands for our customers
- Develop pixel-perfect interfaces from low fidelity wireframes and functional specifications
- Ensure high-quality usability of interfaces
- Prepare ready to develop design deliverables
- Illustrate design ideas and deliverables
- Creativity and excellent visual skills
- A great understanding of UI and interaction design principles
- Strong English Skills
- A can-do attitude – A winners mindset to continuously grow with us and succeed
- Team player mindset to work collaboratively with other designers, senior team members and clients.
Bonus if you have
Having one or more of the following skills is not required to apply for the position but is a bonus:
- 3d modelling and animation
- Motion design
- Graphic design
- Hungarian language
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Modern Office in Budapest
- Fun and friendly team of professionals
- Opportunity to work with a young, diverse, driven and talented international team
- Flexible working hours and home office as long as you get the job done
- MacBook Pro and any other tool you might need to succeed
- Training budget
Pine is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. This is reflected in our diverse team, made up from 5 nationalities.
- Internal screening of the received applications
- Phone call with Pine HR manager (30 min)
- Phone call with Pine product director (30 min)
- Practical exercise working on a realistic design (4 to 6 hours)
- Meet the team in person and present your work (1.5h)
To apply send your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
450.000 to 620.000 HUF net