We’re a Budapest based strategic design studio that helps companies of varying sizes and industries design bespoke digital products and solutions that deliver excellent value and user experiences.
Our team consists of design experts from various backgrounds and disciplines, with different interests and perspectives, which we bring together through collaboration to drive innovation and solve complex problems.
About the role
Title: Business Development Manager
Description: Join Pine digital design studio as a Business Development Manager, and help us turn opportunities into clients! Your tasks as a business development manager will be geared around building Pine’s sales strategy and reach sales targets.
What you’ll be doing
Over time, as the company grows, you will be in charge of building and leading the business development team. Some of the tasks will include:
● Work closely together with our COO to create a sales strategy and drive sales goals.
● Conduct relevant research and analysis of Pine’s target industries, markets and clients.
● Acquire new clients, while working against sales targets ● Build client pitches and present them in an engaging way
● Meeting with prospects, and introducing them to our product design and research methodologies
● Understanding the lead’s challenges and coming up with ideas to solve them
You are the right person if
● You are a proactive, cooperative and structured person
● You like to use your great written and verbal communication skills
● You have an understanding of mobile and web applications, as well as UX/UI services and trending technologies
● You are able to work in a team but aren’t afraid to work independently
● You are fluent in English and Hungarian
● You have the legal right to live and work in Hungary
What we offer
● Great atmosphere in a determined, amazing, and ambitious young team
● Continuous personal development, technology books, online courses, etc. Home office opportunity.
● A Macbook and it’s accessories
● An attractive base salary, with performance bonus (Average monthly salary 600.000 to 1M huf net)
It’s a bonus if;
● You have basic understanding or experience in working with HTML/CSS or any other programming technology.