Pine is a young and dynamic Budapest based design studio that helps businesses build better digital products, services and customer experiences. We work closely with our clients, both SME’s and large companies, helping them with all aspects of the design process, bringing their ideas to life. This includes strategy, branding, UX/UI design, user testing and more.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who is an experienced UI designer and is not afraid to pick up challenges and learn new skills.
As UI designer you will be responsible for creating pixel perfect design of a wide range of digital products following digital product design principles such as interaction design, responsiveness, platform specific patterns to mention some.
Pine provides a large number of digital services to its clients so whilst every member of the team develops their super power and specialises in certain areas of digital design, we also like to work with colleagues which are not afraid to pick up challenges and learn new skills. Knowledge of an additional visual domain as 3d, illustration and animation is considered a plus in the hiring process.
- Working in the design team on international projects both for startups, SME’s and multinationals.
- Develop pixel-perfect interfaces from low fidelity wireframes and functional specifications
- Ensure high-quality usability of interfaces
- Prepare ready to develop design deliverables
- Mentor and occasionally lead the work of less senior colleagues
- Illustrate design ideas and deliverables
- Excellent understanding of UI and interaction design principles
- Creativity and good visual skills
- Strong English Skills
- A can-do attitude – A winners mindset to continuously grow with us and succeed
- Team player mindset to work collaboratively with other designers, senior team members and clients.
Bonus if you have
Having one or more of the following skills is not required to apply for the position but is a bonus:
- 3d modelling and animation
- Motion design
- Graphic design
- Hungarian language
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Fun and friendly team of professionals
- Opportunity to work with a young, diverse, driven and talented international team
- Flexible working hours and home office as long as you get the job done
- MacBook Pro and any other tool you might need to succeed
- Training budget
Pine is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. This is reflected in our diverse team, made up from 5 nationalities.
- Internal screening of the received applications
- Phone call with Pine HR manager (15 min)
- Phone call with Pine product director (30 min)
- Practical exercise working on a realistic design (4 to 6 hours)
- Meet the team in person and present your work (1.5h)
To apply send your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
420.000 to 580.000 HUF net