We’re a Budapest based strategic design studio that helps companies of varying sizes and industries design bespoke digital products and solutions that deliver excellent value and user experiences.
Our team consists of 10 design experts from various backgrounds and disciplines, with different interests and perspectives, which we bring together through collaboration to drive innovation and solve complex problems.
About the role
You’ll meet with clients to identify their goals and needs, then work collaboratively with other team members, to translate these insights into intuitive designs. Typical tasks you’ll conduct include facilitating workshops, user interviews, usability testing, wireframing, and more.
You should be proactive and confident with infectious curiosity, passion for learning and desire to design products that deliver a great user experience. You should have 2+ years of experience in a client-facing UX position, with examples that showcase your capabilities in designing and managing projects from start to delivery.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing small and large scale projects with the support of a lead designer.
- Facilitating workshops, user interviews, research and usability tests
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to design exceptional user experiences, products and solutions that focus on the needs of end-users and clients.
- Collaborating with clients and other team members to create products that best serve the user’s needs.
- Translating findings from research into actionable insights to create flows, user stories, wireframes and prototypes.
- Seeking feedback from stakeholders, and keeping a record of crucial iterations of the design.
You are the right person if;
- You have the legal right to live and work in Hungary.
- You’re native in Hungarian and also speak English at an advanced level.
- You have a strong understanding of interaction design – Using your knowledge of these principles, you’ll be able to facilitate workshops and translate insights from research into wireframes.
- You have client-facing experience – of at least two years, leading projects end-to-end independently.
- You have strong analytical capabilities – You are able to acquire and frame essential information in order to translate business goals and client requirements into actions.
- You’re an excellent communicator – A significant part of this role involves meeting and working closely with clients and other key stakeholders. It will be your job to ensure all project materials and people involved are kept up-to-date with the latest information.
- You have good organisational skills – This is important as you’ll be managing design projects from start to finish. Ensuring everything is delivered to clients on time and of the highest standard.
- You have a growth mindset – You always strive to do better and are continuously looking for opportunities to build on existing knowledge and learn new things. You make a conscious effort to stay updated on the design, UX and technology trends, and look to experiment with them to improve your work.
It’s a bonus if;
- You have a basic understanding or experience in working with HTML/CSS or any other programming technology.
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive salary
- An open and inspirational environment in which you can thrive in
- Flexible working hours and location
- The coolest, funniest, and most caring colleagues
- All the equipment and tools you need to succeed
- Fruit, snacks, and coffee to keep you fuelled
- Great atmosphere in a spacious and dog-friendly office in Budapest’s most prominent creative hub
- Super cool cabins in the office garden as a meeting spot with the clients